1. Metal molecular activation technology
Its principle is to increase the electron flow per second of conductor, thus improving dynamic range and reducing background noise.
- Ampere rating is printed on the copper cap
- Two available common fuses, including T(slow-blow) fuses and F(fast-blow) fuses, as showed on the packing box
- The direction of the fuse is indicated with an arrow on the quartz tube
3. Installation methods of fuses
The fuse is directly installed in the power plug, which is visible by opening the cover with a screwdriver.
*Locking type fuse holder
The fuse holder is usually installed at the back of equipment, and the fuse can be taken out by turning the fuse cover.
*IEC power fuse holder
The composite power fuse holder which is combined with the power mother seat. You will find them if you open the fuse drawer with a slot type screwdriver.
*Equipment circuit board
The fuse is installed on the circuit board, open the cover of the equipment, then gently remove the fuse with a tool.